Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sick Day... Again

Today I'm sick... again. I figured that today would be a good day to catch up on some school work, practice singing, and blog. It's only about 9:30 AM, and I've already practiced singing.

Pictured above are the songs that I practiced. My favorite song out of any song I've ever done is "God Bless the Child" by Billie Holiday. I love singing jazz because of the emotional vibe and ornamentation you can add to the music. The video above is me singing the song. :)

 I tried taking a shower to make myself feel better, and even thought I still felt sick, I woke up a little bit.

 My day was enlightened when I was able to have pancakes for breakfast and when I figured out that the peanut butter supply has been replenished.
Have a great day!
-Fiona





No comments:

Post a Comment